We share with you a few tips on writing an unforgettable thank you card so that you can make sure it's perfect before being signed, sealed and delivered.
1. Send your thank you card as soon as you can after receiveing your gift
2. Always make specific reference to the gift you've been kindly given
3. Choose a card which best reflects the person you're sending it to, to make it more personal
4. Always write your thank you note by hand
5. When placing the card in the envelope ensure the front of the card is facing outwards so that the receiver can see the front design when opening the card